Re: PATCH: Cygwin: file mode support and ufs writecleanswap bugfix

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:54:58 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Robert Collins wrote:

> I just noticed the new function storeDirGetBlkSize in the latest head merge.
> Well it's broken on windows... sys/vfs needs to be included. included is a patch.

thanks for the patch.

> As a side question - this assumes the store dir is on a standard
> fs - which with coss or some even more esoteric system it may not
> be. Shouldn't this be a fs module call?

The FS module can call storeDirGetBlkSize() if it wants to. If it
doesn't want to, there is some default. The FS could set the
"blocksize" values directly if it wants.

I put it in src/store_dir.c because I *really* hate having the
same code duplicated through all the FS subdirectories.