Re: cbdata doco

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 12:14:19 +0100

Thanks for the question. Documentation updated to make this clearer.

No, there will not be problems. CBDATA_TYPE declaration are at most file
scope, and you can have different declarations in different files.

Global types needs to be defined using other methods..

http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/doc/Programming-Guide/prog-guide.sgml.diff?r1=1.29&r2=1.32&f=h

Will try to unify the two..

/Henrik