Re: cvs commit: squid/src authenticate.c

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:14:24 +1100

Just thought I'd drop an excuse and an apology in:

The reason there's a lot of #if 0 code in the auth_rewrite work is a request from a page on squid-dev (that I can't find now!) That
page requested contibutors to "do not delete code, comment it out instead" - so I did.

I have now gone through auth_rewrite and removed the #if 0 code. Code that is useful for a slightly different operation that is not
quite right just now I have commented out with appropriate defines.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding..

Rob