Memory "race" in auth/ntlm/ntlm_auth.c?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 02:07:40 +0100

I stumbled across a hash in auth/ntlm/auth_ntlm.c which looks rather
dangerous. There you build a indirect hash from ntlmhash to auth_user,
but there is no deletes from the hash table.

Isn't those auth_user structures garbage collected in authenticate.c? Or
is this another set of auth_user structures which never gets
deallocated?

(why I was looking is because I am rewriting hash.c sligthly in
compactsentry to save a pointer to the key)

/Henrik