回复:Re: Puzzled at storeSetPrivateKey. :-(

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:55:50 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

From your reply and source codes, I think storeDirSwapLog only
deals with swap in/out log. Am I correct?

I also search "swap.state" in squid.conf and Programming Guide and find
this file is used to log swap in/out events. It is only a part of the whole
Squid logs. I also search the source codes, but still not very sure which
file storeDirSwapLog is using to write logs. Is it swap.state that storeDirSwapLog
is using?

Best regards,
George Ma