Re: Questions about squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:27:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 xiali.1216@elong.com wrote:

> Can you tell me where(which source file) squid resolves the HTTP,FTP and other protocols?
> And how can I do to make squid to supply the protocols of ourself?

forward.cc:fwdDispatch() is a good place to start. This looks into the
protocol of the requested URL and dispatches the call to the corresponding
server-side state machine.

Each protocol is implemented in their own file with the same name as the
protocol (http.cc -> HTTP, ftp.cc -> FTP, gopher.cc -> Gopher).

Regards
Henrik