3.2 plans

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:06:36 +1200

At the AusMeeting08 we also laid out a few features needed in 3.2.

I've cleaned up the quick roadmap notes we made live. Now seemed like a
good time to experiment with the priority-based ordering system
discussed a few months back.
Could people please have a look at the Squid-3 roadmap page and give
their opinions on that new ordering system. Better/Worse/Ugly?

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap/Squid3

We will also shortly need to set a deadline for feature requests to 3.2.
I'm minded to say end October (mirroring the suggested 3.1 release date).

Amos