R: Questions about windows develoment

From: Guido Serassio <guido.serassio_at_acmeconsulting.it>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:10:51 +0200

Hi,

This should work, even if the -f option in this case is no more needed because you are changing the default squid location.

What build environment ?

And what in log files ?

And what is the output of the failing squid.exe when running it with the -v option ?

Regards

Guido Serassio

Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1 10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135 Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: info_at_acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/