Re: [RFC] ACL collection class

From: Robert Collins <robertc_at_robertcollins.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:08:17 +1000

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 16:12 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> PS. I took another look at the breakage that made me RFC, and I got
> the
> auth and ACL code mixed up. It's auth that is currently fubar again.
> But
> the principle holds: model is broken and we do need to fix it.

I'd be strongly inclined to use a linker script to add references rather
than the reg.cc files; this would mean we don't need to change code, and
should be able to move to dynamic loading if desired (a bunch of .so
files on disk, dlopen to use).

That said, ping me IRC on saturday, I hope to be able to spend some time
looking at it.

-Rob