test-suite and OS specific options

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:14:19 +0100

After the libcap change the testsuide now fails on CentOS, this time due
to layer-02-maximus enablind linux-tproxy but as libcap isn't available
it's not really enabled but still compiled. A little confusing, as far
as I know I did not change the logics on when to enable what of Linux
tproxy..

So to the question, is it really sane that the test suite blindly
enables OS specific options? I mean I would not expect the build to work
if one uses --enable-linux-netfilter on an BSD box for example, or
--enable-linux-tproxy2 on a box where Linux TPROXY2 is not available or
alternatively with now required libcap missing..

Regards
Henrik