Re: upcoming changes to TTLs.

From: Tai Jin <tai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 11:18:04 -0800

> Yes, I was quite amused when his and mine mail arrived at about the same
> time here ;-)

I guess great minds think alike! ;-)

I have one other suggestion. An additional option could be specified
to do the IMS on a hit count basis. So I can specify that the object
should be checked if it has been in the cache for at least 80% of the
TTL or every 100 hits, whichever comes first.

But you probably want to see how this will interact with the hit
metering proposal (draft-mogul-http-hit-metering-00.txt).

...tai