Re: Force using Squid

From: Yar Tikhiy <yar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 18:09:05 +0400 (MSD)

Panjai Tantatsanawong wrote:
> Dear Squid user
> I would like to ask that is it possible to force
> all users to use WWW via Squid proxy by block TCP port 80
> of all clients in router and allow only proxy machine
> to access outside?

Yes, of course. The only negative side is that you will be likely to get
washed out by the stream of users' calls and e-mails :-)
However, you will be much more likely to be washed out by the calls and
e-mails if you set up a 'transparent' proxy ;-)

SY, Yar

Yaroslav Tikhiy, <yar@radio-msu.net> | Radio-MSU | Moscow, Russia