Re: Successful Port/compiled Squid on NT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 18:55:39 +0200

Rodel T. Viado wrote:

> I have Successfuly Ported/Compiled Squid on NT using CygWin32

Yes, I made some changes in b19 to allow configre and build using
cygwin32 (see http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/), but there is still
some problems to be ironed out...

Did you do any additional changes? If you did please send them to
squid-bugs@nlanr.net or squid-dev@nlanr.net.

> Anybody care to join testing Squid on NT ;)

Then wait a little. When Squid is known to pass the basic tests on NT
then a call for testers will be sent to squid-users.

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker