Re: Failover for Transparent Squid

From: Artem Savelyev <arsa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:41:59 +0300

First of all - Thanks to all - you showed me the FAQ page I wanted. If you are
interested it's here : http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-5.html#ss5.8

 Well... you can just reconfigure IOS. And the question is - can you make it to
do it itself?
I mean if there's an error accessing 3128 port, it could change route....