question about of squid and firewall

From: Benito Fernandez Garcia <befernandez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:50:49 +0100

Desde: Benito Fernandez Garcia@ISNOTES el 09/03/99 11.50

Hello friends, I have a problem with squid. I have installed squid in a
intranet, this intranet is connected with Internet through a firewall. This
firewall only accept conections in the port 8080.

I can go to web servers in the intranet but my problem is that I can't go
out to internet. The browser tell me "No route to host". I think that the
problem is the port. I haven't find out yet where I can put the port in
squid.conf.

Thanks in advance