Changing conf file automatically

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:47:38 +1100

I was recently asking about restricting access to certain sites
(webmail) to particular IP addresses on site. Thanks to the help
from here I have that working. I have now been asked to vary this
and allow more machines access at lunch time only. Could I use a
cron job to re-copy the conf file from a master copy and then
restart (kill -HUP ???) squid? I have never created a cron job, am
sure I can do it through Webmin but am totally unsure what
commands to enter.

Any help appreciated.
Cheers

--