Re: ftp://squid.nlanr.net/ dead?

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 18:35:30 +0300

I think you would understand if the tar archive is broken when you are extracting
files since tar program would give an error message? and http protocol lets you
know
the file size etc. so it is very safe (I personally use wget program on most of my
downloads and I did not have a broken file so far)
 http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/v2/2.2/squid-2.2.STABLE4-src.tar.gz
Evren.