Re: Problems with Auth Modules in STABLE4

From: John Heyer <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:05:07 -0500 (CDT)

Ahh....that rings a bell. I now remember someone who moved out recently
that the 300 from the example was wrong and to allow all valid usernames,
use REQUIRED instread. Auth modules for both NCSA and SMB are behaving
as expected now; thanks for your help. I was looking in the FAQ
under Access Controls, not Verson 2. Still, maybe someone should bug
the author of squid.conf.default to update the example? Mine says:

#Examples:1
#acl myexample dst_as 1241
#acl password proxy_auth 300

--
"Your illogical approach ... does have its advantages."
				-- Spock, after being Checkmated by Kirk