Re: Porn Lists (Maybe Off Topic)

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:33:53 +1000

True. The basic ACL rejection mechanism provides a useful security tool,
if nothing else. Also, it allows us to cope with certain 'emergency'
conditions (There's one site where http://sitename/dirname/ redirects to
http://sitename/dirname/dirname/ which redirects to
http://sitename/dirname/dirname/dirname/ and so on forever. Oddly, and
we have yet to explore exactly why, this brings squid 2.2 to it's knees)