ANNOUNCEMENT: Little program I wrote to help manage a proxy

From: Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:33:52 -0500 (CDT)

I wrote a little program to help me manage a proxy server by using a web
interface. The program now works only with Linux 2.2.x kernels, using
Squid as a proxy (at least, that's what I have tested it with), though it
should be pretty easy to add support for other architectures. I think such
a tool would be useful for you - after a lot of tweaking, of course. I am
pretty new at programming, and I'm sure this code can be very streamlined.

Anyway, I invite you to download it, test it and see if it works for you.
On the other hand, if you have already implemented a similar tool, please
tell me about it :)

The URL for the program is http://www.chmd.edu.mx/~gwolf/wpm

Thank you for your time.

NOTA - La UNAM se va a paro. Por favor, hasta que quede resuelto
el asunto, quien me quiera escribir hagalo a gwolf@chmd.edu.mx
 Gunnar Wolf gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx tel. 5623-1118
     Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Iztacala
  Jefatura de Sección de Admon. de Sistemas y Telecomunicaciones