problems with ISP dial-up

From: Ralf Koch <coko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 00:03:00 +0100

Hi.

I've got a SuSE-Linux 6.2 server running with SQUID 2.2.STABLE3 and
dial-up connection via ISDN to my ISP.
The first connection everytime (when the connection gets established
automatically) fails and the Browsers hang for nearly 120 seconds or
until I push reload or enter a new address. The following URL-calls
are fast and without problems.

Is there a chance to automatically reload after the connection is
established or is there a delay to configure for the page lookups??

*
* Ralf 'coko' Koch
* mailto:coko@coko.de
*

---
Just push "start" to stop your computer. (Billy Boy)