Re: Acl time

From: visolve cache <visolve_cache@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:24:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  In my squid.conf I have the following,
acl john proxy_auth joh
acl mary proxy_auth mar
acl xyz time 09:00-10:00
http_access allow john xyz
http_access allow mary
#http_access allow all

 John can only acess internet from 9a.m. to 10 a.m.
whereas mary can able to use intenet all the time.

 Before working with time, make sure users can able to
access the internet without any time regulations. If
it is ok then block the users using the time.
  Also please check the system time where squid is
running. It may be different from your browsing
machine. please check it.

regards
visolve cache
www.v-solve.com