Re: Memory usage

From: Garlic <garlic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:53:31 -0800

I apologize to the list for not having RTFM!

I was measuring it four ways: via the "top" command, via the "PS" command,
via SNMP and via cachemgr.cgi.

Store Mem Size is exactly 128MB as I set it so that is behaving.

I changed it to 20MB as per your note. My transaction rate is about 30
requests per second.