Re: no Cache

From: Clifton Royston <cliftonr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:40:24 -1000

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 09:55:13AM +1100, Jimmy Stewpot wrote:
> Hello, I am currently using Squid 2.2 stable 5, and am trying to get
> the proxy to not cache certain pages and just to goto the page
> directly. As some pages i have found do not load. This is one example
> of a URL that wont load.

This is the whitespace problem, the first thing which bit me when
setting up squid. Look in the squid.conf file for the "uri_whitespace"
option and set it to something appropriate, and it will probably work.

  -- Clifton

--
 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr@lava.net
      The named which can be named is not the Eternal named.