Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Tom Williams <tom.williams@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:00:52 -0800

Make sure the nameservers your proxy box uses are good. I was able to
browse http://www.cnn.com just fine and I'm behind Squid 2.3.STABLE1 on
RedHat Linux 6.0.

Peace.....

Tom

"Dr. Raul Salas Glez" <raul@roentgen.org.mx> on 03/17/2000 02:19:24 PM

To: squid-users@ircache.net
cc: (bcc: Tom Williams/HQ/dssi)
Subject: Unidentified subject!

After installing Squid 2.3 in my BSD system i get the following
"The requested URL could not be retrieved
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.cnn.com
The following error was encountered:
  Unable to determine IP address from host name for cnnenespanol.com
The dnsserver returned:
  No DNS records
This means that:
 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.
Your cache administrator is raul@roentgen.org.mx
Generated Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:45:55 GMT by www.roentgen.org.mx
(Squid/2.3.STABLE2) "
Whats wrong? who can i fixe it? any idea

Thanks

Raul