Re: How to log the query string term of the URLs?

From: CPD <lhpcpd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:01:22 -0300

Unfortunately it's not the answer yet, cause I'm focused in the legitimate
query string formed URLs which for sure can only be a result of a GET. In
fact, in those cases I'm talking about, the entry records the URL up to (and
including) the "?" (question mark) which denotes a real query string suposed
to follow it.

Can you think of anything else?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Ber Driehuis wrote: term of the URLs?

> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, CPD wrote:

> > I turned it on but it seems to be logging the query strings in just some
> > cases. For the majority of the entries (which contain the query term)
it's