Re: your patches for Squid-2.3.STABLE2

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:47:07 +0200

I have not begun to use Squid-2.3 yet. My customers production release
is Squid-2.2, and it is not worth the effort to upgrade to Squid-2.3 at
this time as it will take quite a lot of manhours to certify the
sability of the new release. 2.2.STABLE4 took a huge amount of
patching/fixing to get acceptabely stable, and many of these patches are
not in Squid-2.3 yet. There has also been quite substantial changes to
the Squid design which greatly increases the risk for new bugs in the
Squid-2.3 releases.

I hope to be able to start on the "next generation" shortly. If anyone
feels like sponsoring this please contact me for details.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker