Re: UserAgent Query

From: <jtonkin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:03:02 +1200

Kendall,

Thanks for the response (it even it was somewhat rude and obnoxious).

I'm not in a position at the moment to implement useragent logs
(circumstances will change shortly however), I was simply asking the
kind courteous people on this very helpfull list for any ideas/thoughts
they might have.

kind regards

Jason Tonkin