Re: [SQU] CDN - Web Site Acellerator

From: Andrew Lowe <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:09:50 +1000

> I want , that squid acts like an http server.
> When it recieves an url like
>
> http://squid.cdn-company.net/somedir/www.testsite.com/bigpicture.jpg
>
> it should fetch www.testsite.com/bigpicture.jpg
> and also gives the referer (me), the picture.

do you want to do this with just one website, or alot of them? If it is
just one or a couple of them, then a simple redirector would do, but if your
want users to be able to use it above, then it would be quite a complex
redirector, having to extract the site out, and redirect to there, why not
just type in the address of the site directly anyway?