[SQU] netscape cache

From: Gaurav Agarwal <gaurava@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:05:28 +0530 (IST)

hi all,
  i recently installed squid 2.2.STABLE version and have created a proxy
cache on the squid server.I understand that i no longer a netscape-cache
in my own account as a system wide cache is maintained on teh squid server

Is there some wa yto set netscape so that it neither dumps a cache in a
local user's account nor prompts for a cache directory (when it finds
none).

Help appreciated

Thanx
Gaurav...

Gaurav Agarwal
email : gaurava@cse.iitd.ernet.in
        gaurava@mailcity.com

--Life is what happens when you are busy planning for other things.