Re: [SQU] Why SessionID variable (IIS) dies after coming through Squid ?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:00:44 +1100

Well Piotr,
    The page can work thru squid - I get the same session ID from each page
using Squid 2.4 Devel...

if you up the debug levels you can see the http headers being passed by the
client ans server. IIS usually uses cookies for it's state tracking though,
so squid shouldn't interfere... Cookies will also show in the http headers.

Rob