Re: [squid-users] Using the SMB authentication module

From: Petter Lindqvist <petter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:46:08 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Any service that can verify a login:password pair can be plugged into
> Squid. See the Squid FAQ for quite a bit of details.

Didn't really find what I was looking for. Perhaps I should look again.

> SMB, NIS, NIS+, Radius, LDAP, MSNT, PAM, NCSA password files, UNIX
> password files, or any other custom method..

Hmm.. If I remake my question:

Does there exist any of them (SMB, NIS or NIS+) already or do I have to
write one on my own? I'd prefer to just (perhaps dl too) configure
something.

ps. I got three copies of your mail, should it be like that?