[squid-users] Errors - Continued

From: <Adam.Shields@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:43:36 -0500

The connection reset by peer seems to be a problem, coudl a ttl in the ntlm
helper be messing this up? too many requests per second? I'm the only one
doing it, to make sure it wasnt a bad compile, I cvs checkout squid'd into a
new directory, ./configure --enable-auth=ntlm
--enable-ntlm-auth-helpers=NTLMSSP make && make install, this did not make
and install the ntlm_auth helpers as expected, I had to manualy make and
make install it from src/auth/ntlm/helpers/NTLMSSP it worked flawlessly for
a few minutes, 10 to be exact, then it starts giving these timeout errors
and unexpected/uninitialised response errors, and restarts.

Adam Shields
PC Technician
Pinkerton Services Group
1-800-528-5745 x.658