[squid-users] chpasswd error

From: Arun Shrimali <arun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:41:53 +0530

Dear Friends

As per FAQ section 10.6 chpasswd.cgi programme lets user
change their own proxy password. I have downloaded
chpasswd.cgi and installed it as per the instruction and pointed the
squid passwd file in the chpasswd conf file.

While browsing it through http://localhost/cgi-bin/chpasswd.cgi
first screen comes fine which ask for user name, current password
and new password, but when i try to change the password it gives
an error such as " wrong password for user:username" , while the
same user and password is working fine for surfing.

Can anyone help me to trace the problem.

regards.

Arun