RE: [squid-users] 0.0.0.0 Proxying?

From: McVay, Daniel (DMH) <Daniel.McVay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:15:13 -0400

Adam-

Could you share your logic as to why this is recommended
against? I've been unable to find any documentation or anything
in the FAQs regarding the negatives of employing this technique.

And would this be set up on a box between the router and the
internal network with 0.0.0.0 pass-through?

-Dan
DMH LAN Administrator