Re: [squid-users] Authentication Rewrite

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:58:06 +0100

I am not sure what you refer to by "Authentication Rewrite". The only
thing I can think of is that the authentication has undergone a major
restructuring in Squid-2.5 to support multiple authentication schemes
and not only Basic (now support Basic, NTLM and Digest authentication,
and more can be added with some coding).

If you need to support people moving between locations, then don't set
authenticate_ip_ttl too high. See squid.conf.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker