Re: [squid-users] DNS queries

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:33:03 +0100

I think this depends on how you have built Squid. For the external DNS
resolver (--disable-internal-dns) it depends on your OS but usually sticks to
the first until there is a timeout, and then sticks to the second one for
that external helper...

If you are using the internal DNS client (default) then every query always
starts with the first one, and queries the second one if there is a timeout
and so on.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker