[squid-users] ACL control over 2 private subnet and 1 public subnet

From: Lim Seng Chor <Lim.Seng.Chor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:42:08 +0800

Hi,

I have 2 subnets using private ip address and 1 subnet using public ip address (in fact
it is DMZ).
My squid box located at DMZ network but i find it very hard to generate the ACL to
control my clients' http access coming from the private networks since the connections
from the clients to the squid box are origin from the same IP which is the interior
gateway IP.
In this case, is there anyway I can restrict the http access based on client hostname or
private ip address.
Thank you for your help.