Re: [squid-users] Client IP address in ERR_ACCESS_DENIED file

From: H M Rajeev <hmrajeev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:42:38 +0530

Hi,

Your acl should be like below .....

acl portblock port "getport.txt" # list all the port for blocking in getport.txt file
http_access deny portblock
acl noblock url_regex -i "allunblock.txt" # list all url which should not be blocked.
http_access allow noblock
acl chat url_regex -i "chat.txt" # list all chat servers like pager.yahoo.com; messenger.hotmail.com
http_access deny chat
acl porno url_regex -i "allblock.txt" # list all bad languages, porn sites, & others for blocking
deny_info ERR_NO_PORNO porno # for the urls listed in allblock.txt display the Porno error message. See attached file.
http_access deny porno

Open the attachment with any text editor & fill your company details .

Some times squid blocks the good web sites. so i included aclname "noblock" line. If the users are complining that some websites are blocked you can put them in "allunblock.txt" file.

regards
rajeev H M