Re: [squid-users] dos attack protection on proxy

From: pankaj patel <pankaj_surat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:16:55 +0530

Nope its not codered , and to filter codered and nimda is easy. I havent
found
codered's traffic on proxy.In normal condition In: 100 KB/s out: 140 KB/s ,
But suddenly some time its get reserved In: 140 KB/s out: 50 KB/s
And that time my backbone bandwidth also goes to full utilization, I dont
know why.
I feel that that was only undesirable traffic.But how should I figure it
out.

Thanks
pankaj