RE: [squid-users] Dial in users aren't hitting Squid

From: Bryan Ragon <bragon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:09:36 -0500

Are you sure you're configuring the proxy in the right place?
Tools->Internet Options->Connections, from there you can set the proxy in
two places... one is down in the 'LAN settings' button at the bottom. The
second is in the 'Settings...' button next to the dial-up accounts at the
top. You want the latter.

Bryan

If all else fails, make your squid a transparent proxy and forward all http
requests to it via routing rules.