RE: [squid-users] Squid 2.3 Stable 5 logfile problem

From: Hermann Strassner <hermann.strassner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:33:13 +0100

Hi!

Same Problem here. The switch "should" work, according to the readme, but it
does nothing. The same with some other -k switches.
I stop squid, rename the logfiles, and restart it with the scheduler and
"net stop squidnt2.3". The problem with this is: i have to do it every night
(logfiles are around 100 MB a day) and so it loses its memory cache and it
has to rebuild it every day.

No other solution yet.

Hermann