[squid-users] ERR_INVALID_URL

From: <lucas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:53:38 -0800

I have installed squid2.4.stable3 on a freebsd system, and I am using WCCP with a Cisco
2621 to do transparent proxying. The problem I have is this: as soon as I turn the proxying
on, all of my users get the ERR_INVALID_URL page when trying to browse the web. I have
attempted to used tcpdump and snort to verify that all the data is flowing correctly, but I'm
not sure I know what I'm doing in that area :). I haven't quite established whether or not the
problem is with the cache or the router. Has anyone had experience with a problem like this
that could help me?

Thanks,

Lucas
Omsoft Technologies