[squid-users] squid log and ip source

From: Nicolas Scheffer <nscheffer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:12:07 +0200

Hi,

We want to put an appliance to accelerate and compress content for http
traffic.
The appliance is in front of a squid server and we have a problem for
the log on the squid.
The appliance allow to keep the ip source in the log of the proxy
server/web server, we inject a new field inside the http header (the
value of this field contain the ip source) and we just need to change
for apache (%h -> %{name_of_the_field}i), IIS (there is a dll), NetApp,
etc...

How to do it for Squid ? Is it possible ?

Thanks

Regards

Nicolas Scheffer