Re: [squid-users] .pac file format specification for daterange() is inconsistent!

From: Max Nitribitt <maxnitribitt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hendrik,

> I think there is an ECMA script standard on PAC
> script funcitons these
> days. The Netscape 2.0 documentation is a bit old
> and not very
> formal..

This would be very helpful. But everyone points to
this Document from 1996, when it gets to pac scripts.
I had a look at ECMA pages. I only saw the javascript
Specification, but nothing related to .pac. Could you
give me a link, where I could find such a
specification?
The 12 predefined JS-Functions for proxy-auto
configuration seemingly don't belong to the language
itself (and therefore are not included in the spec or
in mozillas rhino).

regards

Max