[squid-users] winbind_privileged folder is missing!

From: <Thomas.Bauer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:17:00 -0500

Hi there,

I am using Samba 3.0.0 source code, Squid-2.5Stable3 source code and Redhat 9.0.
I want to get a seamless login, so that NT users don't have to login to the squid again if they are valid internet users.
I wrote about this about week ago. Now I tried to reinstall Linux, Squid and Samba with all the given advices.
Now I have got the problem that the folder /var/cache/samba/winbind_privileged is missing so that winbind won't start.
What did I wrong? How can I get this folder with the pipe file?
Hope that someone can help me. Thanx in advance.

Tommy