Re: [squid-users] NTLM Authentication Problem

From: Jim Richey <jrichey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:27:27 -0500

I managed to discover the problem. Because of a bug in IE 6.0 which
causes squid to initially display a page not found and then after a
refresh correctly displays the page, I had squid configured to not allow
client persistent connections. For NTLM authentication to work, client
persistent connections must be enabled in squid.conf