[squid-users] Respond Problem

From: Dirk Spiekermann <d.spiekermann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:03:01 +0100

Hi,

One of our customer has problems to do online ordering at one of his
suppliers.
He starts at the suppliers URL, then he goes to the order-section. After
  he gave in his username and password he is directed to some
https-pages on another Server. At this pages he has to upload a textfile
which contains his order. After successful upload a corresponding
message is displayed.
The problem, that appears is, that if he is doing this with squid as
proxy, the order is succesful, but the message does'nt appear. I really
don't understand why the whole order works, but the last message isn't
displayed. Some clues?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
	Dirk Spiekermann