Re: [squid-users] Caching problems with apache 2.0.48?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:39:16 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Rogger Vasquez wrote:

> I am not very familiar with regexp syntax, I will research more
> But in this case this rule I think is not very effective ...
> Because www.php.net will pass (no cache) and that is not the idea
> Is there somo useful links for a tutorial about regexp syntax ...

There is plenty of resources on regex syntax. It is covered in most UNIX
books, and all UNIX systems ships with documentation. Try

  man 7 regex
  (a little dry, but correct)

A quick google on "regex tutorial" also gives many many good links to
read more about regex.

Note: www.php.net will not be matched by your no_cache acl simply because
you are using urlpath_regex (which you should). If you had used url_regex
like many others do in their first attempts then this problem would indeed
exists.

Regards
Henrik