Fwd: Fwd: [squid-users] sarg (fwd)

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <mcc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:14:17 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen:

The forwarded message (below) is an example of several hundred messages that
one of your subscribers to your mailbox services is sending out. This is in
clear violation of the "Terms and Conditions" that are published on your web
site.

Each message that your subscriber, mortbox@gamebox.net, is forwarding back
to the squid-users list contains a means of unsubscribing to the list. In
addition, a number of subscribers have sent the individual instructions on
how to unsubscribe from the list.

Instead of unsubscribing from the list, your customer continues his abusive
behavior. I respectfully request that, at a minimum, all mail sent from
this subscriber's account be blocked.

Merton Campbell Crockett